The most impressive part of tonight’s win? All five of Kentucky’s starters scored in double figures:
- Tyler Ulis: 19 points, 11 assists, 4 rebounds
- Jamal Murray: 21 points, 4 assists, 8 rebounds
- Isaiah Briscoe: 13 points, 3 assists, 3 rebounds
- Alex Poythress: 12 points, 10 rebounds
- Skal Labissiere: 11 points, 8 rebounds
According to my very quick research, that’s the first time this season that’s happened, and given how Murray and Ulis have carried the weight the past month, that’s a very encouraging stat.