Congratulations to Aaron Harrison, one of fourteen players invited to Team USA’s training camp for the FIBA World Cup Qualifiers. The group will train in Houston June 20-26 in hopes of making the 12-man roster, which will take on Mexico in Mexico City on June 28 and Cuba in Havana on July 1.
Here’s the training camp roster, which includes a few familiar names:
- Reggie Hearn (Grand Rapids Drive)
- Jonathan Holmes (Maine Red Claws)
- Amile Jefferson (Iowa Wolves)
- Xavier Munford (Wisconsin Herd)
- Taylor Braun (Salt Lake City Stars)
- Aaron Harrison (Stockton Kings)
- David Stockton (Stockton Kings)
- Rashawn Thomas (Oklahoma City Blue)
- Trey McKinney Jones (Fort Wayne Mad Ants)
- Marcus Thornton (Canton Charge)
- Alex Caruso (South Bay Lakers)
- Myke Henry (Memphis Hustle)
- Nick Johnson (Austin Spurs)
- Kevin Jones (Baskonia, Spain)
Harrison was part of the squad that led USA to a 2-0 record during the February World Cup Qualifying games, averaging 12.5 points, 2.5 rebounds, and 1.5 assists. He also has the second most NBA experience in training camp behind Alex Caruso.
Go Aaron. Go America.