Notes? Podcast? Legeaux…
– The Big Blue Madness campout outside of Memorial Coliseum begins tomorrow morning at 7:00 am. Tickets will be distributed at 7:00 am Saturday to those in line and online at Ticketmaster.com. Tickets are free (two per person) but there is a small handling fee for online orders. I will be camping out for a KSTV segment from start to finish and would love to eat all your food and sleep in your tent. I prefer Lunchables. See you there.
– Jon Hood did not appreciate Beisner’s “Hey There, Handsome” post:
@hoodyhoody4: Sad that grown men have nothing better to do than to stalk young college students’ social media sites then claim it’s news #morelikestalking
@hoodyhood4: Gonna start posting stupid crap and see how quick it hits so called “news” websites.
It made a news website? Awesome! Congrats, Beisner.
Love you, Jon. #madville
– A high school wide receiver in California caught 28 passes for 347 yards in one game over the weekend. Jake Maulhardt, a 6-foot-7 receiver, fought off double and even triple coverages on his way to the third-best receiving game in history. His quarterback completed 41 of 54 passes for 416 yards in the game. Maulhardt is drawing a lot of attention from Pac-12 schools.
– The Atlanta Braves are making me nervous. There is a KSR road trip at stake in this NL Wild Card race.
– Mitch Barnhart was on today’s radio show. Barnhart said UK would not be interested in move to ACC and would not rule out a veto of Louisville to the SEC. He also said that the money simply is not there for substantial further renovations to football facilities at this time. Take a listen…
[powered by WordPress.]
Bill Keightley Report : Never to be forgotten.
11 queries. 0.559 seconds