photo via OrlandoSentinel.com
Just kidding about that forgetting the game part. Time to wake up from our slumber of denial for a few moments to look at what Coach Joker had to say today in his weekly Sunday teleconference:
- Martavious Neloms (CB) is alright and showed no symptoms of a concussion.
- Josh Clemons (RB) will be be looked at again Thursday re: his hamstring.
- Mark Crawford (DT), who was suspended the first four games, will be back in uniform and eligible for a chance at playing time for the first time this week.
- Gene McCaskgill (WR) didn’t play against UF due to a back injury. Plans to play this week.
- Raymond Sanders (RB) may be back in time for the South Carolina game.
- Colins Ukwu (DE) is out with a knee injury and on a similar timetable to Sander, 2-3 weeks out from a return.
Couple quotes from Joker on the coming week:
“LSU probably has more power. [...] We’ve got to hold this thing on the road. [...] We’ve got a lot of season left and we’ve got to forge ahead. [...] Knowing you’ve got LSU next…you’re going to have a stretch like this every year as long as you play in the SEC.”
Okay, back to watching NFL games and erasing the memory of last night. And/or this entire season, so far. Let me help you guys forget. Stare into this .gif. You are getting sleepy……….very sleepy. There was no football game last night. Kentucky is undefeated this year. We actually have a great chance at winning the SEC championship and playing a BCS bowl. When I snap my fingers, you’ll wake up.
[powered by WordPress.]
Bill Keightley Report : Never to be forgotten.
21 queries. 0.506 seconds