Good morning! I have excellent news for you! I am running the site today (smh) while Matt is resting his home row fingers after a long week of updating the world on the Sypher extortion trial. I tried to push the Saturday responsibilities on Beisner but he is too busy doing important things, like, not writing on KSR. So, I look forward to a long day of hanging out together. It’s you, the reader, plus me for a long day of abortion jokes. I just ask that you take 15 seconds out of your day to read these links without clicking them down your leg. Let’s do this…
– John Wall is still adjusting to being the No. 1 pick. And by “adjusting,” they mean, does John Wall want the Lambo or the Phantom?
– The Nets and Timberwolves might think he is a head case but Demarcus Cousins is a future star in the NBA and he is all smiles at the UK Pro Camp.
– This was linked yesterday but I like recycling so let it be known that John Wall wants to throw up the ‘Y’ in Rupp Arena next year. I admire his love for Kentucky but no one will throw up more in Rupp Arena than Billy Gillispie.
– Larry Vaught has views. Most of them are of the Eddie Montgomery type but sometimes his views of are of the changing of Derrick Locke’s demeanor.
– ESPN.com’s Chris Low ranks the offensive lines in the SEC. With all due respect to the UK offensive line and Chris Low, I can think of a million other things to write about with an ESPN salary.
– Auburn head coach Tony Barbee is going after Calipari’s jugular. Barbee will receive 15% off a large two-topping Papa John’s pizza and two tickets to the UK Pharmacy School’s Midsummer Night’s Ball for his efforts.
It’s going to be a great day. Hello world! Let’s get better!
[powered by WordPress.]
Bill Keightley Report : Never to be forgotten.
9 queries. 0.349 seconds