When you drop a quadruple-double, and follow it up with a triple-double, you might, just might be a pretty good player. That’s what UK commit and 2014 big man Karl Towns, Jr. accomplished last week and now outlets across the country and paying much closer attention to the New Jersey native. One in particular has already crowned him as the best player in the 2014 class. Slam Magazine recently released its reloaded “Fresh 25″ and Towns’ play has allowed him to overtake other prospects such as Tyus Jones and Jahlil Okafor, who are also both UK targets.
Here’s a look at the list following Towns at number one (players with UK offers in bold):
2. Tyus Jones, PG, Apple Valley (MN)
3. Jahlil Okafor, C, Whitney Young (IL)
4. Emmanuel Mudiay, PG, Grace (TX)
5. Justise Wislow, SF, St. John’s (TX)
6. Trey Lyles, PF, Arsenal Technical (IN)
7. Kevon Looney, SF, Hamilton (WI)
8. Cliff Alexander, PF, Curie (IL)
Keep ballin’, Karl!
[powered by WordPress.]
Bill Keightley Report : Never to be forgotten.
9 queries. 0.338 seconds