After Erin Calipari’s grand slam appearance on the radio show a few weeks ago, the folks at UK caught on to her budding media potential and agreed to let her host one of Cal’s Mailbag episodes. Erin took questions via Twitter and today, her Mailbag hit the web. Enjoy it for yourself by clicking the pic above.
– If given a chance to redesign UK’s uniforms, Erin says she would bring back the denim jerseys from the ’90s and add a denim warmup jacket. If Cal didn’t agree to that, she’d break out her Bedazzler. #bling
– When driving, Cal likes to tell people they can get over “right behind him.” That sounds like the nice way to put it.
– Cal liked to embarrass his kids by taking them to school and having them kiss him goodbye before getting out of the car. If they resisted? He’d shout that he loved him out the window. Most people in the BBN would pay good money for him to do that now.
– Also embarrassing? When Cal made a face at a local media member (cough, Jerry Tipton, cough) during a recent press conference, which Erin refused to imitate because “thank you, Kentucky Sports Radio, that would be all over the internet.” I have no idea what you’re…
– Back in the day, Cal would make french toast for his family after big wins. The only other thing he can “cook”? Milkshakes.
– Cal’s favorite movie? Predictable: “The Godfather” trilogy. Biggest pet peeve? Dirty cars, especially hers.
– Her biggest celebrity encounter? Drake, whom she knows not only for his rapping skills, but from “Degrassi,” aka the Canadian “Saved by the Bell.”
Bravo, Erin. Don’t be a stranger.
[powered by WordPress.]
Bill Keightley Report : Never to be forgotten.
34 queries. 0.328 seconds