– Dakari Johnson would like to welcome you to the Sunday morning links –
You know that feeling, right? Wake up, open your eyes, try to remember where you are and how you got there, but you can’t recall everything because it feels like there was just too much happening the night before. You do the walk of shame to your computer (or maybe you are one of those folks who sleep with their laptop). Open your browser and pop on over to KSR to realize that a tornado of UK recruiting news happened the night before, wthich explains everything.
Let’s hit those morning links for a refresher and then some:
- That guy in the picture above committed to Kentucky and Coach Calipari as part of the 2013 recruiting class. Now, everyone and their brother is getting serious about this UK recruiting class being the best of all time, including ESPN, Zagoria, NBC sports, etc.
- UK’s first commit of the likely best class of all time, Derek Willis dropped 19 last night in leading Bullitt East to a win at the Dunkin Donuts National Shootout.
- BREAKING NEWS: Hockey is back! Wait…hockey was gone? Try not to fall back asleep while educating yourself on the NHL’s return.
- In a comeback victory for the Celtic, Rajon Rondo dropped a triple double last night: 14 pts, 11 reb, 10 ast.
- Remember our old pal Royce White, who was “on his way to Kentucky” but due to personal stress reasons, ended up with a temultous basketball career? Well, Royce White is getting back in shape, but chances are very high that he never reaches his dreams of playing in the NBA. Sad to see, but we wish him the best.
- Yesterday was full of football recruiting news as well: 4-Star Jaleel Hytchye commited to the Cats. James Quick chose UofL, and his high school teammate Jason Hatcher may flip from USC.
Stay tuned for more throughout the day. I’ll be hanging out all morning, and Nick Roush will join you in the late afternoon.
[powered by WordPress.]
Bill Keightley Report : Never to be forgotten.
9 queries. 0.320 seconds