One of the highlights of my weekend was hearing the news that Ryan Harrow had returned to campus. After a mysterious two-week illness and trip home over the Thanksgiving holiday, Harrow is back and practiced with the team on Sunday. Harrow sat down with CoachCal.com to discuss how he’s feeling. Click the pic above to go check it out.
– Harrow said he couldn’t stop smiling on Sunday because he was so happy to be back on the court and with his teammates.
– He also said the illness was not mono, and that he’s finally getting his energy back
– He refused to disclose any information about his trip home, calling it a “personal matter”
– He knows he will have to earn playing time during practice and compete to get back on the court.
– Best part? He said the word “happy” seven times.
Welcome back, Ryan.
[powered by WordPress.]
Bill Keightley Report : Never to be forgotten.
9 queries. 0.773 seconds