Get it? It’s chain links… but they’re on fire.
Good morning and happy Saturday to you. Today is the last day of June, which makes me sad, because that means summer is quickly flying by. But at the same time, the sooner we can get out of this 100+ degree heat the better. I’m not going to openly suggest getting a pot of coffee going either, because anything that produces heat should not be utilized at a time like this. Brew at your own risk.
To the links!
– No surprises here: Kentucky Wildcats are the big winners on 2012 NBA Draft night. John Calipari recruited players by just being there.
– The six Kentucky draft picks are settling into their new homes. I love that Darius Miller and Anthony Davis are on the same team. Go Hornets!
– Who is Marquis Teague? A Bulls blog is just getting to know their newest point guard.
– Louisville native Clark Burckle is heading to the London Olympics. He will swim in the 200-meter breaststroke.
– I know we have some NASCAR fans out there. If you’re heading out to Kentucky Speedway for the Quaker State 400, keep this race-day guide in mind. Just hope the interstate doesn’t turn into a parking lot again.
[powered by WordPress.]
Bill Keightley Report : Never to be forgotten.
9 queries. 0.347 seconds