- When a baseball game becomes the 2nd-longest in NCAA tournament history, the Washington Post picks up the story.Even if the story comes from Gary, Indiana.
- KSR College also picked up the story, as they always do, in their great coverage of the UK Baseball team. The analysis comes from David Mulloy, who along with John Wilmhoff will be in Gary, Indiana today to bring KSR coverage of the remainder of the regional tournament.
- Kentucky drew Notre Dame in the SEC/Big East Challenge, and although the game may not be enticing for the fans, at least the two teams have agreed to play. Syracuse and Arkansas were paired for the event, but their game is currently in limbo.Syracuse sent out an email almost immediately following the announcement citing scheduling conflicts with the game. Shouldn’t those details have been discussed before making the official announcement?
- ESPN’s Eamonn Brennan reacted to the pairings by raising the question, “Why is Kentucky not playing Syracuse?” He goes on to explain why that logistically could not happen. Then Brennan attempts to put an exciting spin on the Kentucky/Notre Dame match up.
- Sometimes it can be interesting to see the other team’s reaction to an announcement involving Kentucky men’s basketball. The South Bend Tribune reflects the feeling of excitement surrounding the Notre Dame basketball community in regards to the game slated for next season.
- Rajon Rondo made headlines once again with a 21 point, 10 assist performance last night in a winning effort against the Miami Heat. The Celtics have now cut the Miami lead to 2-1 in the series behind Rondo’s steady play and gaudy numbers.
[powered by WordPress.]
Bill Keightley Report : Never to be forgotten.
9 queries. 0.337 seconds