You people are crazy.
– Grab your fancy eyeglasses, friends, UK basketball is coming to you in 3-D at least once this season. Kentucky basketball will be televised in ESPN 3D when Vanderbilt hosts the Cats for ESPN College Gameday on February 11th. ESPN just released its 3D college basketball schedule that also includes the entire Big East Tournament. That means you’ll have the opportunity to try to catch Peyton Siva’s errant passes right there in the comfort of your own living room.
– Happy Birthday, Kyle Wiltjer!!!
– The Indiana Business Journal released a 242-page study that places valuations on college football programs as if they were businesses for sale. The results took over two years to compile, and Kentucky’s ranking might surprise you. According to the IBJ, Kentucky football is ranked No. 20 with a value of $152.5 million. The University of Groupons, I mean Louisville, is alllllll the way down the list at No. 51 with a value of $30.4 million. Texas is No. 1 with a ridiculous $848.3 million, followed by Jo’Ja, Penn State, Florida, and LSU.
– Joker Phillips channeled his inner-Mike Gundy after practice today when talking about how he handles the negativity surrounding the program. Joker yelled, “I’m a grown man! I’m 48!” in his best Gundy voice.
– Our friend Adam Lefkoe at WHAS released another trailer for his UK/U of L documentary called “The Rivalry”. This one features some chatter from a Louisville barber shop:
– Matt and Ryan Lemond discussed Pitino’s ridiculous analogy and welcomed Noah, a new KSR star, to the show. Listen in…