Good morning! I know you had a rough night, buddy. You really took that loss pretty hard. It was a road game, and no one expected them to win. They played their hearts out and I don’t know about you, but I’m pretty proud of those boys. Just think, a few years ago they weren’t even an FBS team! Now look at them, playing with LSU! God bless those Western Kentucky Hilltoppers. They really made us all proud.
Today looks to be a pretty slow day in Newsville, as Twitter feed is abuzz with fantasy football banter and hangover complaints. We’ll look at some basketball stories and begin to get ready for Tuesday night’s action.
But first, let’s read a bunch of posts about Kentucky losing to Vanderbilt. Come on, take your whippings:
- Mistakes, Missed Opportunities Kill the Cats: [Jennifer Smith- H-L]
- And here all this time I thought it was curiosity.
- Kentucky Hurts Themselves in Loss to Vandy: [Canadian Business(!?)]
- You read that right, Canadian Business.com picked up this story. Bizarre, but that comment section does look bare…
- Kentucky Must Beat Georgia, Tennessee to Extend Bowl Streak: [Washington Post]
- Enough. This is miserable.
Other UK Sports Links:
- Cats Can’t Risk ‘Playing for Numbers’: [Tipton- H-L]
- Our Danny Trevathan did a very cool interview with SEC Sports in a series called Through a Player’s Eyes: [SDS/ SEC Videos]
- Not UK related, but a cool profile on Kirk Herbstreit: [Clay Travis/ OKTK]
- Why Ole Miss Should Stay Away From Mike Leach: [B/R]
- Hey, I know it’s the Bleacher Report, but it reminds me of BTI. The against the grain argument is oddly soothing. Interesting read anyway.