1. If you would like to sign the guestbook for Bill Keightley, the Courier-Journal has provided a link for you.
2. Mark Story’s article about the career and legacy of Mr. Basketball.
3. I really think this Final Four has the potential to be the best ever, key word there is potential. Obviouslly, with all four number one seeds headed to San Antonio, there has never been a greater collection of great teams in one Final Four. But, when you consider Kevin Love, Darrin Collison, Derrick Rose, Joey Dorsey, Chris Douglas-Roberts, Brandon Rush, Mario Chalmers, Ty Lawson, and Wayne Ellington are all gonna be good to great to Hall of Fame NBA players, the potential for something special is there. Foxsports Jeff Gordon ranks his Top 10 Final Fours, and you can decide if this one will trump that one.
4. The place to be for yesterday’s Opening Day had to be Wrigley Field. It was a rainy, foggy, windy day, the Cubs were listless for most of the game, and then a great moment by a Cubs’s rookie in the 9th.
5. An absolutely facisnating story from the Sports Illustrated archives about a man named Sidd Finch. What makes Finch amazing? Several New York Mets sources say Finch could throw a fastball that was clocked as fast as 168 MPH. Story comes from April 1, 1985. The headline is particulary interesting, read it closely.
6. This headline really jumped out at me. First, anything that says you are involved in Nazi anything is not gonna turn out good. Then, to top it off, the head of Formula One is involved in a Nazi Sex Orgy. Yikes. That might not be a good resume builder.