If you are a Kentucky football fan, this is a MUST-WATCH interview. UK Athletics Board member Ballard Cassady talks about UK football funding in great detail and examines the points he made in last week’s Herald Leader editorial. He discusses:
1. Why Mitch Barnhart has a difficult time building facilities
2. Why Kentucky has a difficult time attracting top-tier football coaches
3. The REAL reason that no facilities can be built for football at Kentucky.
4. How the University’s accounting costs the football program at least $5 million a year in funds
5. Why Louisville has a structural advantage UK simply doesn’t have
6. What can be done about all of this
This is an extremely important interview for all Kentucky football fans and worth your time: